- Makes: 4-5 servings
- Prep Time: 45 min
- 1 cup Bellwether Farms yogurt
- 1 head of garlic
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme leaves
- 1 teaspoon fresh rosemary, chopped
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Cut off the top of the garlic head to expose the cloves.
- Place the garlic head on a sheet of foil and drizzle it with approximately 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Wrap the foil around the garlic to enclose it.
- Roast the garlic in the oven for 35-40 minutes, or until the cloves are soft and golden brown. Remove it from the oven and let it cool.
Once the garlic is cool enough to handle,
- Squeeze the roasted cloves out of the skin and into a bowl.
- Mash the garlic with a fork or whisk until it becomes smooth.
- Add 1 cup of Bellwether Farms yogurt, 1 tablespoon of fresh thyme leaves, 1 teaspoon of fresh chopped rosemary, and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Stir well to combine.
Serve the dip with crackers, pita chips, or sliced vegetables.