- Makes: 4 Servings
- Prep Time: 5 min
- Cook Time: 60 min
- 1 2/3 cups Bellwether Farms A2 Organic Whole Milk Yogurt
- 4 eggs, separated
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- Zest and juice of 1 lemon
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Butter 4 ramekins.
- Separate the eggs and beat the egg whites until soft peaks form. In a separate bowl, beat the egg yolks with the sugar until thick and pale.
- Add the flour, yogurt, lemon zest, and lemon juice and beat until it’s like a cream-like consistency.
- Gently fold the egg whites into the yogurt mixture and pour into the ramekins.
- Bake for 40 to 45 minutes, until the top is lightly browned.
Be sure to keep an eye on them during the last 5-10 minutes to make sure it doesn’t brown too much.
Take out and let it cool.
Top with desired fruits and enjoy!