- Makes: Portion for 1 Baguette
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cook Time: 7 min
- 1 12-ounce container Bellwether Farms Whole Milk Basket Ricotta Cheese
- 2 tablespoons of chopped fresh mint
- 1 teaspoon of finely chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 Baguette, sliced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 teaspoons honey
- ¼ teaspoon of sea salt, to taste
- ¼ teaspoon of freshly ground black pepper, to taste
In a small mixing bowl, whisk ricotta for 2 minutes until smooth. It’s okay if you see little bumps. Place the whipped ricotta in a serving bowl.
In a separate bowl, stir together the mint, parsley, lemon zest, olive oil, honey, and salt. Pour the mixture on top of the whipped ricotta. Sprinkle with freshly ground black pepper.
Serve with crostini slices.
To make the crostinis, preheat the oven to 375°F. Slice the baguette into thin pieces and spread on a baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil on both sides of the baguette and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Let it bake in the oven for 5-7 minutes, flipping halfway through.