Strawberry Cheesecake Popsicles
Yield: 8 popsicles or 12 small 3oz cup
• 7.5oz Bellwether Farms Fromage Blanc
• ¼ cup Bellwether Farms Crème Fraiche
• 3/4 cup powdered sugar
• 1/3 cup whole milk
• 6 large fresh strawberries, chopped or ¾ cup frozen strawberries
• 6 each Oreos or like cookies
• 1 tbs melted butter
1. In a food processor or blender add the fromage blanc, crème fraiche, powdered sugar and milk, process until well combined. Add the strawberries, pulse to combine.
2. Pour mixture into popsicle molds or cups, leaving about 1 inch of the top empty for the crust.
3. In a food processor add cookies, process until only crumbs remain.
4. While food processor is running, add the melted butter in a slow stream until the mixture resembles wet sand.
5. Divide the crust evenly between the popsicles, press down gently to compact. Insert popsicle sticks, freeze for at least 6 hours and up to 3 days.