Spicy Creamed Corn Cassarole
Recipe courtesy of Lenny Rice
- 8oz. Bellwether Fromage Blanc
- 1 small can Diced Green Chilies
- ½ cup Milk
- 1 Tbs. Salt
- ½ tsp. Cayenne or Hot Smoked Paprika
- 1 Tbs. Tabasco
- 4 (15.5 oz) Cans Whole Kernel Corn or 6 Cups of Fresh Corn
- Bread Crumbs, optional garnish on top
- Smoked or Regular Paprika, optional garnish on top
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
In a mixer with paddle attachment or by hand cream Fromage blanc with chilies and spices until there are no cheese lumps. Add milk and mix until all incorporated. Add corn to combine. Pour into casserole dish and sprinkle top with bread crumbs and paprika. Bake in oven for 40 minutes or until bubbly and brown on top.