- ¼ cup lime juice, fresh
- 3 tbs. green onion, minced
- Salt & freshly ground pepper
- 2 lb. shrimp, small or medium
- 2/3 cup Bellwether Farms crème fraîche
- 3 tbs. capers
- Lettuce leaves
- Lime slices, thinly slices
- 1 tbs. green onion tops, minced
*Note: Shrimp should be shelled and deveined.
Combine lime juice, 3 tablespoons green onion, salt and pepper in medium bowl. Mix in shrimp. Cover and refrigerate until shrimp turn opaque, stirring occasionally, at least 6 hours. (Can be prepared 1 day ahead.)
Drain shrimp thoroughly, discarding marinade. Fold in crème fraîche and capers. Arrange lettuce on plates or scallop shells. Top with shrimp. Garnish with lime slices and 1 tablespoon green onion. Serve immediately.